BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Once you receive a confirmation, your reservation is guaranteed. In order to maintain our commitment to all our customers, Destiny BajaSur operates a strict cancellation policy:
* 72 hours or more prior to the date of the tour – 100% return.
* 48 hours prior to the tour date – accept change of day, but no refunds.
* No show or delay – no refund.
Group Reservations (private charteos for groups of 14 people or more)
* 15 days or more prior to the date of the tour – 100% return.
* Less than 15 days prior to the date of the tour – accept changes daily, but no refunds.
* No show or delay – no refund.
Changes to reservations and cancellations can be requested via email or by calling us at 52 (624) 143-0311. All changes subject to availability.
- Charges to your card. Your credit card will be charged as soon as your reservation is confirmed, (a surcharge of 3.0% will be applied at time of purchase). It is important to have an official identification.
- Prices and Exchange Rates. Prices are in dollars but charges the cards are in Mexican pesos. We use the exchange rate of the day provided by the bank, so the statement of your card will indicate the bank exchange rate.
- 20% online discount. Advanced reservations that provides a 20% discount should apply online 48 hours before arriving in Los Cabos through the website http://www.destinybajasur.com/, not through a third party. It is a “single line” discount. Should not perform this operation, you will be charged the full retail cost of your credit card.
- Insurance policy. It is advisable to have a personal insurance policy or contract with each operator activities when purchasing a tour. Destiny BajaSur not responsible for damage, injury or death of our customers who have not purchased insurance with the company that is offering the service. Each company of tourism activities and tours offer an insurance policy for their safety. Any accident without exception be responsible company that provided the service. In full possession of his mental and physical faculties are responsible for any action.
- Adverse weather conditions. The perfect and sunny almost all year round climate makes it an ideal place for outdoor activities destination. Although we make every effort to plan ahead in order to give an unforgettable experience in your adventure, occasionally we have the unexpected bad weather, which may affect the quality of your tour. If the tour is canceled prior to departure, you will receive a refund with administrative fee or reschedule.
- Offline Security. Our office is located at the indicated address, our staff is uniform with the logo of the company, do not accept any foreign aid not provide your voucher to any person other than Destiny BajaSur or company providing the service.
- Online security. Destiny BajaSur want you to feel as safe as possible when making an online purchase. For this reason we use (Secure Socket Layer) SSL guarding the card information when you book tours. This backup process prevents others from accessing information transmitted over the Internet. Once received, the card information is not transmitted over the network again.
The day of your tour, you must bring your credit card and some form of official identification for check in. Alternatively, a copy of both sides of your credit card and identification can be sent by fax to 52 (624) 143-0311 prior to your arrival.
If you prefer to speak to someone, please call us at 52 (624) 143-0311.
Whatever method you choose, our specialists will answer you in 48 hours or less.
Thank you for choosing Destiny BajaSur!
If you have questions regarding these policies, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org